Saturday, November 22, 2008

3-Day....Day-2

Going to bed - no time to post pictures. I'll post all the pictures on Monday.

I did it! 40 miles so far with no blisters (thank you God). I had a surprise walker today - Sista Celeste! She was so much fun and I think I've recruited a walker for next year.

Thank you so much for your support - you all have donated to a great cause.

One thing...my favorite poster was, "Stop the war in my-rack" Crude, I know but you can only imagine the things we've witnessed today. My pictures will tell all.

I love boobies - and I love you!

Hugs and kisses-

Nancy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You amaze me and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You inspire me to appreciate life, do the right thing and be grateful for life in general. I am blessed and so happy to think of you as more than my niece. You are a dear friend, like the daughter I never had. You certainly have made a difference to hundreds of women and have enhanced your life as well. I love you.

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing Nancy, you are an inspiration to us all. You are in my prayers and we are so very proud of you. Thank you for making a difference.

Nancy said...

Thank you - we all inspire each other in so many ways. The power of women....

Love you too!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog