Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life is Good




I really want to keep up my blog but spend so much time studying. As some of you know, I was laid off of a 20 year job in June and have been in school reinventing myself. I love it and look at this whole experience as an opportunity!

I just landed a part-time temporary job at a large law firm downtown. I'm so excited to be actually working in the new field. I'm staying strong and determined...Life is good!

I hope you are all doing well. Miss you!

Hugs,

~N

2 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Dear Nancy,
Thanks so much for the news.I'm always thinking of you, your lovely heart, your garden full of lights here!
So nice that you are studying, it's great!I'm also here trying to learn French, doing two different French courses.Learning French here is not a kind of immersion, because there are 3 official languages in Luxembourg and lots of foreigners living here.I speak a lot Portuguese and English as well. :( not so good for my French.

Little Luna is purring here by my side, she also loves your garden!
Good luck in your projects,
God bless you
Léia

~Cheryl said...

Beautiful photo to symbolize your fresh start. I hope everything unfolds bigger, better, and brighter for you.